Opening for Public Relations Associate at Wildlife SOS
Designation: Public Relation Associate
Experience: 2-7 Years
CTC: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Delhi
Visit : https://wildlifesos.org/about-us/careers/
Drop Email at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Public Relations Associate at Wildlife SOS
- Organizing, coordinating and attending Events (talks, workshops, expeditions, large scale events, press conferences etc)
- Thank you calls and emails to people who have donated and/or attended an event.
- Networking with people and HNI s at events.
- Follow up with contacts made from events and cultivate the potential donors.
- Updating and tracking events sheet and metrics.
- Researching and signing up for upcoming events.
- Regular follow ups with existing donors and stakeholders.
- Coordinate with the accounts department periodically and as required.
- Send out donation receipts and 80G certificates to high donors and potential regular donors.
- Develop strategies to encourage new or increased contributions.
- Give regular updates to donors and supporters regarding new campaigns and appeals.
- Draft proposals or prepare presentations for events, collaborations.
- Develop new and imaginative campaigns and activities, many of which involve organising events.
- Contact corporate representatives and organize staff visits to the centres.
- Assist PR and events officer with coordination and logistical support for filming projects.
- Research and approach potential corporates, journalists, press agencies, tour operators, celebrities etc for collaborations.
- Assist PR and events officer with celebrity engagement.
Skills and Experience required:
- Graduate/postgraduate in Communications field.
- Established understanding in the Public Relations process.
- Must be a peoples person!
- Strong Reporting and Documentation Skills
- Excellent writing skills (English) and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent speaking skills Confident in speaking to small or large groups of people.
- Proficient in Hindi & English both written and verbal.
- Basic understanding of prospect donor target markets (ie HNI, CSR, Foundations, Rotary/Lions)
- A detail oriented person.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Have a flexible approach to work.
- Diligent worker.
- Ability to multitask and handle a variety of projects at once.
- Ability to work on their own to drive projects through to completion.
- Should be able to travel to field sites on a short notice.
- Be comfortable to work on the field as and when required.
Role: Public Relations & Media Relations Manager
Industry Type: NGO, Social Services, Regulators, Industry Associations
Functional Area: Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Public Relations
UG: Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG: Post Graduation Not Required