Opening for the post of Digital Marketing Consultant (SEO/SEM)
Experience –4 - 8 Years
CTC: Rs. 6.5 LPA - 7.5 LPA
Work Location – Noida
Contact Person: Sapna Tagra
Send your resume at: Sapna.email@example.com
Looking for a champion of SEO/SEM to optimize our traffic acquisition strategy . This is a contractual position for 6 months initially and can be made permanent based on performance.
In a Nutshell
Are you a strategic SEO/SEM expert? Can you manage both strategic consulting and execution? The SEO/SEM lead will develop and implement paid and organic strategies to optimize traffic acquisition for Grail Insights.
Your main challenge to solve as a traffic optimizer is how to get the highest quality traffic that is more likely to convert, at the lowest possible cost. For this you'll constantly need to re-evaluate the right combination of spend, keywords, content in SEO vs. SEM.
Is This You?
- Can you strategize and execute? You will lead SEO strategy and execution, from keyword research, topical and intent analysis, to content mapping and optimization using HubSpot/other tools to provide the best possible search experience for the users.
- You’d also identify the opportunities for page-to-page links, offer suggestions for where we could create a navigation moment and suggest how to weave in copy for doing so.
- Streamline the SEO writing by creating simple guidelines that work within the parameters of our website. For example: how many, keywords vs. key phrases? How to best use H1 headings? Etc. • Apart from SEO, you will also manage SEM including PPC/Google Ads, Retargeting, and LinkedIn sponsored campaigns, and make recommendations to optimize the conversion performance of landing pages to maximize the return on ad spend.
- Can you test? Optimizing will require you to test your assumptions instead of going with your gut all the time. You’ll define testing plans across campaigns and suggest landing page/user funnel optimization. Experiment with A/B and multivariate Google Ad campaign
- Are you analytical? You will need to absolutely love diving into the numbers, and developing keyword maps, keyword topical clustering, and develop strategies to improve traffic and rankings for critical keywords. Setup growth and budget goals, and report on progress on a monthly basis.You'll also need to gain a deep understanding of campaign performance, and provide campaign performance updates and insights, setting and analyzing KPI’s and traffic reports.Extensive reporting & data analysis based on metrics that matter; conversions, clicks, CPC, quality score, test results & learnings, attribution.
- Are you keen to make content? Are you strong in written English? You’ll edit existing content to maximize SEO impact without impacting the brand voice. You might need to support on-page optimization (providing content optimization suggestions), and execute internal links, choosing the relevant anchor texts, etc. You might be required to write off-page blogs/guest blogs.
- Do you like to stay informed? You will keep ahead of digital marketing trends by constantly seeking training, certifications, webinars, and other opportunities to master your SEO/SEM skills and stay current.Ideal Stack Expertise (All Must Have except HubSpot)
- AdWords/WordStream • Google Analytics • Google Tag Manager • Google Search Console • AdRoll • SEM Rush • Moz • SpyFu • Lucky Orange / Hotjar • Google Optimize / Optimizely • HubSpot (Preferable)
Education & Experience
- Any – Graduate/Postgraduate with relevant experience. Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) in Business Administration/Marketing is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years SEO/SEM experience is required. Some experience in leading projects/agencies is a must.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in B2B organization is a must
- Minimum 2 year of experience in research and consulting
- Knowledge of HubSpot is preferable
Role: Search Engine Optimisation /SEO Lead
Industry Type: KPO, Research, Analytics
Functional Area: Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Online/Digital Marketing
UG: B.Tech/B.E. in Computers, Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG: Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization