Social MediaMarketing Manager (Work From Home)
PaTaaK IT Private Limited
Contact Person – Jaipal, Company President
Social Media Marketing Manager (Work From Home)
Experiece - 5 - 7 years
? 4,00,000 - 6,00,000 P.A.
Job Location: Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad
We are looking for an ambitious and proven Social Media Marketing Manager with 5+ years of experience & in-depth knowledge of digital marketing platforms.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Relevant experience in digital marketing (5+ Years).
- Developing and implementing marketing plan/strategies for the company's social media sites focusing on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, and LinkedIn.
- Evaluating the success of marketing efforts and tweaking it as needed
- Create budgets for social media activities.
- Plan social media campaigns.
- Create engaging and professional visuals/content optimized for platform used and intended audience.
- Blogging, creating social media profiles, managing regular posts and responding to followers.
- Generates inbound leads, gains followers, and creates a positive image for the company.
- Knowing what type of content works best on what platform, optimizing content accordingly, as well as understanding the different nuances of each platform.
- Form key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms.
- Work to create a social media strategy that collaborates with marketing, PR and advertising campaigns, research top influencers, competitors, and trends in industries.
- Stay current with social media trends and tools - includes attending networking and educational events, reading blogs, and listening to podcasts.
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Analyze and report social media actions and campaigns on a monthly basis for successes and new opportunities.
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
- Develop benchmark metrics to measure the results of social media programs.
- Monitor trends, activities of main competitors in social media.
- Monitor social space for brand and related topics and conversations.
- Lead the execution of email programs.
- Assisting the Team with regular training and development related to Social media domain.
- Measure, Analyze and align the performance of the team members as per the standards.
- Impart knowledge and latest trends related to Social media and other Digital Marketing aspects
Qualifications and Experience
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Manager(5+ years)
- Experience including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Wikipedia, LinkedIn, Google+, Google Communities and more.
- Strong understanding of user-generated content management, content marketing and reputation management.
- Ability to blog about social media on the Atomic website based on research, experience, and relevant social media news.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video).
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics.
- Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Knowledge of online marketing channels.
- Familiarity with web design.
- A great mix of creative and analytical thinking.
- Knowledge of social media analytics software.
- Working knowledge of social media paid advertising campaigns and tools.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- The ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive and to handle uncertainty, ambiguity and the challenge of quickly evolving goals.