Weaker Section Scheme
Fee Concession: IMCI provides Fee Concession to the students who belong to 'Economically Weaker Section (EWS)' of the society. The organization will continue with this EWS scheme to assist the worthy candidates. The students who have good academic record and are sincere in studies can avail concession in their fee.
Under the scheme, a concession of 10%-20% is provided to the applicants belonging to any of the following categories. Concession in fee shall be granted to the eligible students subject to the condition that they produce requisite caste certificate OR income certificate issued by the appropriate authority. The detailed points to be applied for fee concession under this scheme are as under:-
- The students whose family income from all sources is Rs. 1,00,000/- (one lakh) or less per annum only can avail 20% concession and shall be required to submit income certificate from the parent's employer / Affidavit attested by 1ST Class Magistrate/ SDM, in case there is no employer.
- The students belonging to SC/ST/OBC can avail 10% concession and shall be required to submit the relevant documents of proof. There is no concession available for executive diploma programme and Industry Certificate programme.
- The students belonging to the category of Ex-Serviceman/Defense Personnel (or their progeny) can avail 10% concession and shall be required to submit the relevant documents of proof.
- The applications of the candidates concealing the facts will automatically stand cancelled. Students applying for 'Fee Concession' are required to substantiate their application with relevant documents.
- The students who are willing to apply for 'Fee Concession' under 'Economically Weaker Section (EWS)' scheme of the Organization are directed to submit their applications, complete in all respect as per the above mentioned guidelines on or before the due date. The students sending their application by post are advised to dispatch the applications well in time so as to reach the Institutional premises before due date.
The Institute will not be responsible for any postal delays.
Quick download - Application Form
For further enquiries or Prospectus, write to or call us on: +91 9650304949 / 01145053984
The Institute has witnessed participation of students and professionals now working with Fortune 500 and global advertising, media and public relations giants like: