Looking for Digital Marketing Manager - Crimson Interactive Pvt. Ltd.
Crimson Interactive Pvt. Ltd.
Job Title: Manager- Marketing
Department: Digital Marketing
CTC: Not Disclosed
Job Location: Goregaon (west), Mumbai
Shift timings: 10 am to 7 pm
Reporting: Sr. Manager - Marketing
Contact Person : Malini
Apply Now: https://crimsoniteam.freshteam.com/jobs/Jy6UbgmMc96s/digital-marketing-manager
Job Description :
Digital Marketing Manager - Crimson Interactive Pvt. Ltd.
- Responsible for generating revenue and achieving growth targets.
- Work with in-house SEO & PPC teams to track organic traffic performance and paid advertisement. Analyze and design customer acquisition campaigns using web analytics and all on going On-Page and Off-Page SEO efforts.
- Conceptualize and manage all digital marketing campaigns and be on the lookout for innovative customer acquisition and branding opportunities
- Managing web content and rationalize, optimize, and oversee the structure and content of our regional and global websites.
- Develop a process to ensure content is topical, relevant, and up-to-date, enabling web visitors a feeling of personalized engagement with the website and its content.
- Regular usability checks for English and other language websites for maximum localization impact.
- Build brand awareness and visibility through online press releases, social media including industry specific articles on blogs and other relevant mediums
- Work in collaboration with designers to improvise on the existing websites design and develop new websites, revamp online marketing material, and email marketing campaigns.
- Evaluate and finalize all designs-related tasks.
Online Marketing, Digital Marketing, SEO, PPC, Web Management, Internet Marketing, HTML, Team Management.
Prerequisites/key characteristics and skills required:
- Sound knowledge and hands-on experience of SEO, paid marketing, and experience in revenue generation.
- Prior experience of managing a team of a minimum of 3 people.
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in Digital Marketing.
- Graduate/MBA from a reputed institute.
- Curiosity to learn, ambition to progress, creativity to innovate, and the willingness to go that extra mile to achieve unprecedented success.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to assess market trends, growth possibilities, and areas of concern.
- Ability to ideate and engage existing clients and prospective clients through email marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of using MS Office and the ability to acclimatize to different technical tools used in the organization
Role: Head/VP/GM/ Mgr-Online/Digital Marketing
Industry Type: Publishing
Functional Area: Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Senior Management
UG: Graduation Not Required, Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG: Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required, Any Doctorate in Any Specialization