FANM is Urgently looking for Content Writer
FANM Property Services is Known for Having "Bulk Buying Power" Which Helps "Negotiate with Developers on Behalf of Customers". That's how FANM ensures to give you the lowest rate in the market and also awarded as the "Leading Property Advisor" for 2017-18. Our radical and disruptive 'Automated Excellent Customer Service Digital Platform' is built through the experience in serving some of the most "reputed developers, corporate houses and individual portfolio investors" which helps to serve huge global real estate community.
Job Role: Content Writer/Executive.
Location: Vashi (Navi Mumbai).
- Be completely responsible for creating unique content independently for various digital platforms including planning, execution, and tracking of all content requirements.
- Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy with the ability to research facts.
- Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new ideas and strategies to build a following for brand on social media/digital marketing platforms with creative work.
- Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original with a flair for writing content for SEO, SMO, Reviews and Web Pages etc.
- Collaborating with campaign managers, creative team, and designers.
- Creating textual content for infographics, web banners, website images, offer holders and other types of promoting tools.
- Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, guides, white papers, etc.)
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner.
- Excellent/Fluent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent grasp of English language.
- Confident in producing work across multiple platforms.
- Able to align multiple brand strategies and ideas.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel) and Google Docs.
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ideal candidate will have a positive attitude and be a problem-solver
- Familiarity with keyword placement and SEO.
Experience: Minimum 2-4 years experience into Content Writing with the flexibility to make changes on real-time basis as per requirement.
Share resume with current CTC and Expected CTC and notice period details on firstname.lastname@example.org