Urgent Hiring for Digital Sales at Global Digital Media Organisation
Global Digital Media Organisation
Experience – 7-12 Years
CTC: 20,00,000 - 25,00,000 P.A.
Work Location – Delhi(NCR) , Mumbai
Contact Person: Sidney Vaz
Designation: Maximus Global Consultant
Job description Job Highlights
We have 2 openings for a Digital Brand Solutions Selling role with a leading Digital Media Organisation.
Locations : Mumbai and Delhi/NCR
Roles and Responsibilities
- Revenue generation via customised advt selling across various digital mediums and properties.
- Prospect and penetrate large organizations to obtain branded advertising.
- Exceed sales, pricing and yield goals
- Execute and deliver high quality answers to all RFPs
- Prioritize and deliver timely work
- Provide scalable solutions for advertisers
- Delivering on business plan and revenues
- Leading, motivating and developing a team
Desired Candidate Profile
- 8.5+ years of Media Sales preferably internet media, with demonstrable knowledge of all aspects of the online marketing/media process, including online advertising and traditional advertising experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in & knowledge of digital media domain with Mobile sales preferred
- Relationships with top marketing decision makers at corporates and ad agencies
- Proven track record of success driving revenue through the development of long-term strategic relationships
- Demonstrated track record of structuring and managing complex negotiations to successful closure and delivery (high value deals)
- Ability to work in a flat organizational environment and as a member of a team
- Ability to communicate complex technical features in simple terms
- Self-starter with an ability to manage the business with zero hand holding and supervision along with a strong passion.
- Keeping up to the fast paced technology & media platform domains relevant for digital media ad sales
- High-energy and passionate self-starter with strong analytical skills who’s extremely comfortable in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Understanding of the media sales fundamentals and decision making process.
- Proven ability to build sales strategies and drive sales pipeline to closures, to consistently exceed revenue targets.
- Strong networking skills to enhance sales prospects.
- Excellent presentation skills with a good command of English.
- Negotiation & deal closure skill & experience.
- Proven ability to solve customer problems and technical issues, pro-actively creating solutions through cross-functional collaboration
Role: Sales/Business Development Manager
Industry Type: Media, Entertainment, Internet
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Corporate Sales
UG: Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG: MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization