Recruiting for Social Media Advertising Manager
Experience –8 - 13 Years
CTC: Not Disclosed
Work Location – Pune
Contact Person: Ciney Joy
Designation: Company Recruiter
- Experienced Social Advertising Subject Matter Expert (Social SME) to provide our digital Operations team guidance
- Role is to act as a central powerhouse of Social Advertising knowledge.
- Experience - 8+ Years
Social Media Advertising Manager - AffinityX Solutions
Experience - 8+ Years
- The Social Advertising SME will develop and share best practices, as well as innovative techniques, to grow our business
- Teach team members how to effectively manage the clientƒ¢€™s paid search budgets across various Social Advertising platforms in order to maximize ROI, drive traffic, and customers
- Demonstrate how to optimize and grow campaigns on Facebook, Instagram as per the current AffinityX products.
- Identify how additional Social Platforms like Pinterest, LinkedIn, Twitter can fit in the Advertisers requirements and formulate delivery methods for these platforms.
- Create and deliver training webinars - bite-size trainings conducted weekly to the operations teams in Manila and Pune (via Zoom)
- Initiate and execute tests.
- Collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights into the team's performance to positively impact related KPI's
- Working with a team of Campaign Managers who work on campaigns day to day and also have the ability to manage campaigns as and when needed
- Work closely with our dedicated Account teams for the various platforms and stay at the cutting edge of Social Advertising
- Track, analyze and report on results
- Keep up with the industry trends and product updates in the Social Advertising space and bring in industry best practices in day to day operations
- Help drive innovation of new Social Advertising services and platforms
- 8+ years of experience managing Social Advertising campaigns for clients in the US/CA market
- 2-3 years of experience in managing teams working on Social Advertising and handling client accounts independently
- Experience of managing Social Advertising for Advertisers in an agency set up. Managing campaigns across multiple brands and industries at the same time
- Expert knowledge of the Facebook Business Manager setup along with billing settings for all Social platforms
- Familiarity with 3rd party platforms that allow managing Social Campaigns such as Adespresso, Qwaya
- Have a working knowledge of the overall Programmatic Advertising ecosystem
- Excellent understanding of marketing & customer acquisition paths, Sales funnels, attribution models etc.
- Excellent communication & teamwork skills.
- Facebook Blueprint Certified
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word and PPT) - experience in managing complex reporting and creating client presentations
- Technical skills such as writing and editing HTML and CSS manipulation
- An understanding of website design and usability
- Overall knowledge of Digital Advertising including SEO, Programmatic and Social Advertising
- Any other industry certifications in Digital Marketing
- Experience working with Sales
Perks and Benefits
- Performance Incentives , Transport Facilities and Other Benefits
Role: Social Media Marketing Manager
Industry Type: Advertising, PR, MR, Event Management
Functional Area: Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Online/Digital Marketing
UG: Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG: Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization