Senior Manager- SEO required in CYFUTURE INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
CYFUTURE INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Experience –8-13 Years
CTC : Rs/ 7,00,000 – 14,00,000 LPA
Work Location – Noida (NSEZ)
Contact Person: Shilpee Karan
Contact no: 9643108982
E mail: Shilpee.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Optimize website content, landing pages, and paid search copy
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Experience - 7+ Years
Senior Manager: SEO - CYFUTURE INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Experience - 7+ Years
- Aggressive achiever in all aspects of SEO (Search Engine Optimization) such as Keywords
- Must have SEO/,SMO knowledge
- Responsible for boosting DA, PA &Trust flow of website by building Links on authoritative websites
- Proven Experience in SEM (Search Engine Marketing) to increase SERP (Search engine ranking pages) CTR (Click through rate)
- Well-Researched in Latest updates by search engines and well-versed in implementing search engine optimization recommendations.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented. Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
- Research, Competitor Analysis, Content-marketing, inter-linking and Tags management for all URLs of a website
- Good Knowledge of SEO/ SEM techniques
- Develop and execute successful SEO strategies
- Manage a team of SEO Specialists
- Conduct keyword research to guide content teams
- Direct off-page & on-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building)
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects
- Monitor and evaluate web analytics dashboards and SEO reports.
- Main focus will be off-page and on-page optimization.
- Should be able to manage Micro-sites link building.
- Need to manage online marketing campaign & promote brand online
- Ensure all SEO Work, both Off Page and On Page done is on par with Industry Standards.
- Provide SEO Analysis and Recommendations to Development, Testing and Content Team
- E-mail Marketing, Content & Blog Marketing, Analytics & Reporting & Continuous Market research
- Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities. Monitor, listen and respond to users in a Social.
- MBA from premium college
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience implementing and supporting search engine marketing (SEM) activities and SEO activities.
- Google Ad words & Analytics Certified Preferred.
- Great communication, presentation skills and client servicing skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
Role - Media Planning Executive/Manager
Industry Type - BPO, Call Centre, ITeS
Functional Area - Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Employment Type - Full Time, Permanent
Role Category - Advertising
UG: Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG: Post Graduate not required