Urgent hiring for Artwork Pagination Executive-Chennai
Williams Lea India Private Limited
Designation: Artwork Pagination Executive
Experience – 3 – 7 Years
CTC: INR 3, 00,000 - 7, 00,000 PA.
Work Location – Chennai
Contact Person: Yamini Singh
E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact No: 7358059056
- Artwork Pagination Executive will create templates, compose pages, and carry out amends based on client brief, specification and brand guidelines.
- Ensuring high levels of quality, productivity and deadline adherence.
Artwork Pagination Executive - Williams Lea India Private Limited
Experience - 3+ Years
- Composing pages, creating templates and carrying out amends
- Carrying out thorough pre-press checks and ensure print file is error free
- Working with the Team Leader to answer client queries and to advise the client on the best solutions to their visual communication needs
- Working on images to ensure appropriate color profiling and suitability for print Logging on time and materials on the studio MIS (management information system)
- Adhering to studio workflow processes and best practice in all day-to-day activities.Proactively offering process improvement recommendations to the Team Leader
- Proactively managing own workflow to consistently meet or exceed target efficiency and chargeability figures
- Developing an excellent knowledge of the client’s brands. Proactively challenging off-brand communications internally and externally where appropriate.
- Working experience in creating advertisements and layouts for multi-page documents using Adobe InDesign as the primary tool.
- Strong with InDesign style sheets, shortcuts and formatting to work on projects with tight deadlines.
- Ability to work with templates, style guides and having a good understanding of how a brand works across various collateral
- Good sense of layout design and balance, color and typography
- Pre-press, Print and Premedia Expert
- High competence in Adobe InDesign and moderate knowledge in Illustrator and Photoshop
- Strong skills in layout design and typography
- Conversant with Pre-press & Print Terminologies and Techniques
Role - Client Servicing/Key Account Manager
Industry Type - BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area - Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Employment Type - Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Advertising
Education & Experience:
- Diploma/Degree in Printing Tech. or similar
- 3+years’ experience in Advertising Agency, Publishing or Design Studio