Digital Marketing Manager
Contact Person: Arpita Dasgupta
Head HR at Technexa Technologies Private Limited
Digital Marketing Manager
Technexa Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Experience : 8 - 13 years
? 8,50,000 - 18,50,000 P.A.
Location - Gurgaon
- Marketing Automation with hands-on experience on tools like Hubspot, InfusionSoft and Marketo, Demand Generation, Lead Nurturing using Mailchimp, Zapier, Zift and other tools
- Global/Regional Marketing GTM, Budget Planning & Investments, ROI-driven Campaign Management, Account-based Demand Marketing, Website & Brand Management, Marketing Automation, Customer Voice Programs, Analytics, and Social Media.
- Develop, Manage and execute all Marketing assets of the organization, including website, social media, SEO, inorganic marketing, intranet, email marketing, etc.
- Working closely with AWS/Azure/Google Cloud leadership to drive Cloud, ML, Google Maps-powered Location Intelligence and G Suite marketing programs.
- Marketing Automation with hands-on experience on tools like Hubspot, InfusionSoft and Marketo, Demand Generation, Lead Nurturing using Mailchimp, Zapier, Zift and other tools.
- Corporate Website, PR and Case Studies. Working with partner marketing teams at different OEMs to co-develop customer voices.
- Digital Marketing/Ads including Adwords, LinkedIn Ad management, Blog and Forum optimization, SEO, Partner and Customer Newsletters, Social Media management.
- Marketing Communication: Build a company profile and brand image in the market through pushing content via sustained campaigns - emails, thought leadership and more.
- Tradeshow & Event Production and Marketing - Targeting relevant global tradeshows and holding meetups, city takes over events and Google office events. Responsible for the messaging and content strategy, positioning, quotes, booth production, creatives, branding and more.
- Employer Marketing - Own the external and internal employer marketing for the company - globally.
- Managing global teams and projects with working knowledge of tools like Basecamp, Asana, Teamwork, Trello, 7Geese, Glass frog, Process Street.
- Leads Generation and closure from different channels
- Optimize content for the website and social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc
- Track the website traffic flow and provide internal reports regularly
- Fix any error in online content and arrange webinars and webcasts
- Organize networking events and product launches.
- Identify new digital marketing trends and ensure that the brand is in front of industry developments.
- Edit and post content, videos, podcasts, and audio content on online sites.
- Design Social Media Posts
- Promote the company's product and services in the digital space.
- Execute social media efforts to improve KPIs, likes, shares, tweets, etc.
Industry Type - Software Industry
Employment Type- Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Marketing
UG :Any Graduate in Any Specialization,
PG :Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization,