Swati Spentose Pvt. Ltd. is a unique API specialist manufacturer having achieved what no company in the world has been able to accomplish in the area of polysaccharides. It additionally has several unique API’s where they hold a leading global position. The facility is three times USFDA inspected along with CEPs and approval by KFDA, COFEPRIS (Mexico) as well as compliant by MHRA, EDQM, and TGA. The group has 5 manufacturing sites and has the potential to add another 3, including 1 in Europe. The company aspires to do world-class scientific achievements in its domain as we believe if our work is world-class, money and profits will come at our terms. We are looking to collaborate, co-op and partner with like-minded individuals and corporates as we believe the future is of consolidating physical infrastructure and power of minds of individuals.
Job Title: Social Media Marketing Interns
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Package: Up to 15,000 per month
We are looking for Social Media Marketing Interns to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies. Social Media Marketing Interns will work with the marketing team, supporting team (such as programmers), and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
· Execute all digital marketing, including SEM/SMO, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
· Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
· Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
· Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
· Bachelor’s Degree in any stream (Digital Marketing course/diploma preferable)
· In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms and web analytics.
Experience: 0-1 years
Interested candidates can share resume on firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2020 Institute of Marketing Communications India (IMCI®) . Trademark duly registered under The Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India. Trademarks are the property of the owner. All Rights Reserved