LabelBlind is a NutriTech firm that combines the values of Nutrition Science, Consumer Marketing and Digital Technology. It is our belief that good nutrition knowledge and practices must be democratised through technology solutions and positively impact the health of our communities. We seek to identify consumer pain points in food consumption habits that impact their nutrition intake and health status. We complement Government Agencies like FSSAI by consummating a match between FBOs-Consumers and other stakeholders on a cause to build healthier communities and improve India's Global standing in Lifestyle Diseases and Mortalities.
LabelBlind is growing and we are ready to welcome a Digital Marketing Executive in the team. We work with corporates, government agencies, and consumer groups.
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Looking for digital marketing executive, to drive the LabelBlind marketing programs on various digital platforms.
Conversant with driving social media engagements with core group audiences and tracking performance.
1. Implementation of marketing strategy designed for the year.
2. Social Media Management - Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube
a. Organic brand building
b. Paid campaigns
c. ORM – Online relationship management
3. SEO - Search engine Optimisation.
4. Email Marketing.
5. Google Fundamentals – Analytics, Ads.
6. Website Analytics – CMS dashboards.
7. Reporting, Documentation & MIS.
· Degree/Diploma in a Digital Marketing course from a reputed institution.
· 2-3 years of experience (preferably, in a relevant industry - Healthcare, Food & Beverage).
· Domain knowledge and expertise – Google, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Website Optimisation.
· Written and oral communication.
· Proficiency with handling data and numbers.
· Well versed with latest digital tools and updated skills.
Interested candidates can share resumes on email@example.com
Copyright © 2021 Institute of Marketing Communications India (IMCI®) . Trademark duly registered under The Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India. Trademarks are the property of the owner. All Rights Reserved