Wazaa FM is a private radio station in Mauritius. It started operation in May 2019 with a Private Commercial Free to Air FM Radio Broadcasting Licence issued by the Independent Broadcasting Authority-Mauritius. Wazaa Fm's slogan is "Wazaa Maurice! " and also "Feel-Good"
Job Title: Digital and Social Media Marketer
Job function: Marketing, Public Relations, Writing/Editing
Marketing is another huge part of almost any business model. We want to provide the best marketing services possible to our clients by having people on our team who have a deep understanding of analytics and strategy- especially on all online platforms.
If you are passionate, flexible and knowledgeable about social media management and digital marketing, we would love to hear from you.
Digital Assets is looking for a Digital Marketer to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Digital marketer will work with the marketing team to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaign.
· Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
· Design, build and maintain our social media presence across all digital channels.
· Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
· Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
· Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
· Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
· Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
· Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience
across multiple channels and customer touch points.
· Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
· Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
· Minimum 8 years of experience in a similar position.
· BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field.
· Proven working experience in digital marketing.
· Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
· Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
· Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
· Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
· Working knowledge of social media tools (e.g., mention, talkwalker, socialbakers…)
Copyright © 2021 Institute of Marketing Communications India (IMCI®) . Trademark duly registered under The Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India. Trademarks are the property of the owner. All Rights Reserved