Fill up the form to get the detailed e-Prospectus
PG Diploma & Executive Diploma:
- Advertising & Public Relations
- Electronic Commerce Management
- Sales and Marketing Management
- Marketing & Brand Direction
- Entertainment Management
- Creative Communication
- Mass Communication
- Digital Media
- Media Management
- Digital Marketing
- Product Management
- Digital Journalism
- Applied Journalism
- Event Management
IMCI has launched these certification programs that come with a training set of materials and other preparatory stuff. At the present point of time, we are providing a certification course in Digital Marketing with much of rigorous case studies and sound knowledge of digital marketing tools to make our students a certified digital marketer to prosper new heights in this digital era.
- Certified Professional in Digital Marketing (CPDM) Go to website to: read More
Internships, Dissertations and Projects:
IMCI provides a chance to the interested folks to get their Internships,Dissertations and Projects through this Institute, at several highly reputed and respected organisations. IMCI also takes up dissertations and projects under its wings as ‘Research at IMCI’ initiative. Any inquiries regarding this particular stream of thought can be wired to firstname.lastname@example.org and IMCI will address it.
- Post Graduate Diploma and Executive Diploma requires every candidate to have a graduation degree in the least. However, this stands as the minimum stated criteria. Any candidate with a higher education in the field or in another field bearing similarities to this one can apply for the programme just as easily.
- Students may complete Post Graduate and Executive Diploma via distance cum e-learning mode from their own cities and whilst still being in service, business or education.
- Placement Assistance by our Corporate Resources cell to kindle the flame of talent.
- A team of experts having rich industrial experience up to 10-35 years who are highly qualified, professionally competent and dedicated have been engaged as the faculty.
- E-lectures through Learning Management System (LMS) help the students in their learning process.
- Comprehensive, dynamic and advanced study material in an international perspective along with case study based approach.
- A subsidy( fee concession ) of 10% is applicable to all candidates for all courses for this session.
Enroll With Us In Just Simple Five Steps:
Step 1: Write an email to email@example.com for Prospectus and application form mentioning the course of your interest. There is a different Prospectus for different courses
Step 2:Application form are given at the end of the Prospectus. Take printout of the application form
Step 3:Make easy payments through Online and Offline modes.
Online Payments- You can also pay fee online as per the details given on "Programme fee details" link below. In case of online fee payment, you can submit your signed application forms along with documents in the form of scanned copies.
Offline payment- Fill up the registration form, paste a color photograph on the form, enclose self-attested photocopies of all the your educational certificates from 10+2 to Graduation/Post Graduation and a Demand Draft/Cheque for the applicable fee(payable at New Delhi) in favour of "Institute of Marketing Communications India".
Step 4:Send the completed application form by registered Indian post or a good courier agency like Blue Dart, First Flight etc to The Director, Institute of Marketing and Communications India (IMCI), H-119, H-block, Sector 63, NOIDA, Delhi National Capital Region (NCR), Pin Code 201307, India.(Phone nos: +91 9650304949, 0120-2427175, 0120-4375280)
Note:Overseas participants need to submit their application forms and documents in the form of scanned copies. They need to pay the fee through wire transfer. They need to write to us separately for the wire transfer details.
Step 5:Wait for receiving the Confirmation Letter regarding the admission through email.
For further inquiries or Prospectus, write to or call us on:
firstname.lastname@example.org/+91 9650304949, 0120-2427175, 0120-4375280